Welcome to our team——BUCT-China!
Research and Construction of Multi-Type Fatty Acids and Glyoxylic Acid Oscillators
The GntR family is a class of genes with potential transcriptional regulatory functions located in the genome of a cell. Many members of the GntR family have been shown to play an important role in the survival of various strains such as Escherichia coli, Vibrio cholerae, and Mycobacterium tuberculosis under various stressful conditions.
The purpose of this experimental study was to study the key sequences, mechanism of action, and site of action of some transcriptional regulators in the GntR/FadR family. Based on this research, a new transcriptional regulatory factor was designed as a new biological component. And together with other components to construct a biological module or gene loop, through the dynamic regulation of the metabolic processes in the microbial cells, improve the yield and quality of the target product production.
Wiki template information
We have created these wiki template pages to help you get started and to help you think about how your team will be evaluated. You can find a list of all the pages tied to awards here at the Pages for awards link. You must edit these pages to be evaluated for medals and awards, but ultimately the design, layout, style and all other elements of your team wiki is up to you!
Editing your wiki
On this page you can document your project, introduce your team members, document your progress and share your iGEM experience with the rest of the world!
Use WikiTools - Edit in the black menu bar to edit this page
This wiki will be your team’s first interaction with the rest of the world, so here are a few tips to help you get started:
- State your accomplishments! Tell people what you have achieved from the start.
- Be clear about what you are doing and how you plan to do this.
- You have a global audience! Consider the different backgrounds that your users come from.
- Make sure information is easy to find; nothing should be more than 3 clicks away.
- Avoid using very small fonts and low contrast colors; information should be easy to read.
- Start documenting your project as early as possible; don’t leave anything to the last minute before the Wiki Freeze. For a complete list of deadlines visit the iGEM 2018 calendar
- Have lots of fun!