Our project aims to produce new material— LIGGREEN. In our experiment, we select P. pastoris as our strain to secrete enzymes which helps the polymerization of coniferyl alcohol. Besides, we divide into two groups to conduct experiment— gene sequence with or without Zeocin™.
Here are the common steps of our experiment：
1. Clone our vector in E.coli
2. Minipreparate our vector and purified from E.coli
3. Transform the linear vector into P. pastoris
4. Select P. pastoris strains
5. Conduct western blot to detect our target enzyme
6. Purified target enzyme.