The people and companies mentioned below have, in different ways, been able to provide help for the LiU iGEM team 2018 in our work during this year’s project. A special thank you for all the help and support with making this project possible.
- Professor Per Hammarström and Associate Professor Lars-Göran Mårtensson , our Principal Investigators, have supported the team with great knowledge, troubleshooting and advice when it comes to laboratory work and administration work.
- Linköping University of Technology for registration fee, equipment, laboratory and other facilities.
- The Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences at Linköpings University for providing with financial support.
- The Department of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (IFM) at Linköping University for materials, equipment and facilities.
- Creactive Mjärdevi for letting us use their equipment for our podcast.
- FoldEco and its creators for providing the open source Wolfram Mathematica code that has been used to create a MATLAB version for modeling.
- Engineers Without Borders Sweden for inviting us to their campus tour for secondary school students.
- Cecilia Andrésen for teaching us the safety around liquid nitrogen.
- David Bergström for helping us with the programming of the wiki.
- Marie Berlin for helping us with the survey for Integrated Human Practices.
- Jacob Genander for helping optimize our model.
- Patrik Lundström for giving us the opportunity to work with the "Summer Week" and helping us when unexpected malfunctions happened.
- Sofie Nyström for showing us how some of the equipment worked.