As a team, we successfully completed the interlab study. We started with a standard of LUDOX absorption and used the data from the four replicates to construct standard curve for absorbance vs. particle number. We then used a serial dilution of fluorescein to construct a standard curve for fluorescence vs. fluorescein concentration. A positive control, a negative control, and six different devices that contain GFP were tested experimentally and the values from the standard curves allowed us to find the fluorescence per particle. See the attached excel sheets for complete data tables and all of our raw data.