The detailed presentation schedule for the Giant Jamboree is now ready for teams. Download the Schedule.
Judging Form Open
The Judging Form is now open for editing. The Judging Form Freeze is on October 12.
The culminating event of the iGEM 2018 competition season, the Giant Jamboree offers 4 days of information sharing, project competition and celebration of team achievements in synthetic biology. Celebrate all you have achieved after the Closing Ceremony and join the party with everyone at our Social Event planned on Sunday night!
The overview schedule is available now! Take a look by visiting the link below and stay tuned for the detailed schedule in the next couple of weeks.
Ingrid Swanson Pultz, Jason Kelly and George Church will be the Keynote speakers for the last day of the Giant Jamboree. Join us during their special session to learn more about their current work and their previous experience!
What happens when the Jamboree is over? Find out how you can stay connected to iGEM through the different After iGEM events.
53. Comic Book Popularization Request - Team OUC-China
54. Funniest Failure Experience - Team Fudan-CHINA
55. Come Join iGEM Guidebook Questionnaire - Team Warwick
56. Synthetic Biology Survey - Team Thessaloniki
57. iGEM 2018 Science/Art Photo Contest - Team EPFL
58. Characterization of BioBrick composite parts - Team Valencia_UPV
59. The Big Online Debate - Team UCL
60. Share your healthy recipe! - Team HAFS
61. The optimization of prokaryotic expression conditions and expression and purification of CSCA protein - Team AHUT-China
62. Emoji Challenge - Team Nanjing-China
63. Analysing the variability of cell-free expression systems with an interlab experiment - Team Paris_Bettencourt
64. Unmask the shores-Beach clean-up - Team VIT Vellore
65. Wikistats - Team Rotterdam_HR
66. Outreach Activity Booklet Translation - Team Washington
67. Color Q Download - Team Lambert
68. Survey on synthetic biology and infectious biofilms - Team Pasteur_Paris
69. Cloning and Transformation Help Request - Team McMaster
70. Wiki Tutorial - Team Washington
71. Survey about food problem - Team Botchan Lab Tokyo
72. iGEM Safety Collaboration - Safety Cases - Team UNebraska-Lincoln
iGEM 2018 Sponsors
See the iGEM 2018 Sponsor page for more information about our Partners and Sponsors.