Jamboree Registration Open!
Register now to attend the Giant Jamboree! Taking care of registration early means avoiding late fees and other headaches. It is also a good chance to start planning your trip to Boston. Don't forget to apply for your travel visa early if you're traveling internationally!
Document your project!
Have you started working on your wiki?
Do you need help in the lab?
The Resources Hub has tons of useful tips and inspiration to help you get started! And if you have any questions, make sure to reach out to hq [at] igem [dot] org!
It is August and more and more teams are getting together in meetups! We add to the list the (1) Eurasian Meetup, the (2) All India Meetup and the (3) European Meetup!
Wednesday, August 1
- August 27 - September 1: The fifth Conference of China iGEMer Community (CCiC)
- August 9-10: Summer Mediterranean Meet Up
- August 17: Dutch BBQ and Meet-Up
- August 18-20: Spanish Meet Up
- September 8: iGEM 2018 Turkey Meet-Up
- September 14-15: iGEM National Science Congress
- August 18-19: Pacific Northwest Meetup
32. WorldWide Video Collaboration “Labs Like You” - TecCEM
33. Survey on Chassis Bacteria and Nicotine - SKLMT-China
34. Wiki Webscraper - Virginia
35. Cancer Relapse Detection - CRISPR-Cas12a (Cpf1) and Dumbbell Probes (Rolling Circle Amplification) - EPFL
36. Cancer Relapse Detection - CRISPR-Cas12a (Cpf1) for point-of-care Implementation - EPFL
37. Comic Book Translation Request - OUC-China
38. Survey Assessment: Creating a better iGEM environment for you - UC_San_Diego
39. A better iGEM for future teams! - Uppsala
40. Multi-function collaboration - AFCM-EGYPT
41. Verifying Degradation Switch Model - Edinburgh_UG
42. Working with Bacteriophages: A Primer - IISc-Bangalore
iGEM 2018 Sponsors
See the iGEM 2018 Sponsor page for more information about our Partners and Sponsors.