- Solid colours across the system.
- Cyclically varying colours (rainbow) in the system.
- Linear gradients of colours across the system.
- Colours can be defined by RGB, HSV values or HTML standard.
- Brightness can be varied, for example to simulate a day/night cycle or a gradual sunrise/sunset.
There are many more possible features as the capabilities of NH-1 are incredibly varied. This makes it the ideal system for plant-based experimentation, with the added bonus that the system is completely contained and portable. The end result is a highly adaptable, semi-autonomous system that is simple to code and even easier to run.
Attributions: Umar Farooq, Luke Waller